Tuesday, July 27, 2010

What a Long Day!

Happy Tuesday! Hey everyone its Brookie here with your latest. Today I was having a super long day, don't you ever have those days when you feel like the day will never end? Well I am. I feel like I have done everything possible! On the other side I have nice breezy weather were I live and I just want to put my slippers on and snuggle up for a nice afternoon nap. So today I swiped up some photos for you all on what I did today. I also wanted to mention my super sweet glasses in this picture below! They are sooo cute! My momma picked me them up from xstreet. They match everything and come in eight fabulous colors. You should pick some up too! :DRight here I was just sitting debating on what I wanted to do for the day. I also wanted to point out my pretty bed set from Sassafras. The set is just so princess! I love how the bed is sorta canopy typed. It even comes with a mirror as you can see back there and a vanity! AH-dorable.


Here i'm feeding my Aunty Lu's tiger. This tiger is so scary, whenever I hear or stand near it I have the EEPs! The only good part about this tiger is it gives me good rides, and has only attacked me once. But when he attacks, oh boy your in trouble! When he is bad I secretly take away some of his meat, nom nom XD. I hope mommy doesn't mind tiger slobber steak for dinner.


Here I took a little snapshot of my little room fire. Psh! It was no big deal I accidently dropped my candle and it went on from there. *sighs* I wish i had my marshmallows with me it would be grreeaaat for smores. Boo! Now I want smores.

After I had that little room fire, Which i put out by doing my fire dance and just pouring a BIG I mean HUGE bucket of water on it. I hung out with mai bestie <3>



LOTD:
Skin: :Curio: Sundust [Frex] Cupid- Dark 1
Hair: >Truth<>
Eyes: [PC] Beryll eyes
Glasses: 8 Pack Heart Shaped Glasses- Pink
Shirt: *Cooties* Peace Tank- Pink
Shorts: [C*K] Chelsea in Purple (shorts only)
Shoes: HOC Lo-Tops No Laces- Black

Have a fabulous Tuesday!
xoxo
Brookie

No comments:

Post a Comment