Sunday, July 25, 2010




Hello everyone! My name is Brookie, and welcome to my NEW blog A Splash of Brookie. Making a blog wouldn't make sense if you didn't know a thing about me..so let me introduce myself. My name is Brookie and I sometimes go by Brookie Cookie or the Cookie Queen. The name kinda rhymed with cookies and and also have a slight cookie obsession. I play in the magical worlds of second life as a six year old avatar. I have a GREAT loving family. My Crazy brother Engel and my mommy i love her to pieces.




This is a lovely picture me and my momma took.

This is a photo of me and my brother, he is attempting to catch me but I have been snacking on tons of cookies so it might be hard for him to hold me.


So I started this blog jsut to have some fun. It sounded like a great idea! To give everyone lots of Tips, 50L shopping , some blogs about myself and LOTD's. Ladies go grab your momma's credit card because my blogs will be full of some neat stuff to get. So some more random facts about me..
✿ I love salsa and chips YUM!
✿ A shopper!
✿ Love to take pictures, who doesn't!?
✿ I love love love buying hair!
✿ I'm adventurous and very crazy, you can catch me doing about anything.
✿ Loves driving my deathmobile :P (long story...)

So I hope you all enjoy my posts about to come up, and also have a great sunday!
xoxoBrookie

No comments:

Post a Comment