Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sorry For the Delay ....

*waves in excitement* Hello! Sorry everyone.. Haven't seen you in ages! >.< To be honest real life has been kinda busy, I am also at the moment on vacation. Me personally, I don't like electronics on vacation. Vacation in my opinion is relaxing, watching the sunsets, shopping, or just having plain fun. Anywho, lets talk about something else besides my life.

shoes, Shoes, SHOES! Ahh, I'm so excited the shoe fair has come up. There is so many cute and spunky types of shoes. The only downfall is the lag >.< and waiting for it to rezz, but Oh well I suck it up and keep on shoe shopping.

I love the shoe fair because you can find so many neat types that fit perfectly to your style. They have flip flops, to working boots, to even moccasins!Lots of cute stuff that would look perfect with children avi's and adults of course! I wasn't able to get any photos but here is your Taxi to the Shoe Fair!

http://slurl.com/secondlife/Ruthenium/244/36/31/

No comments:

Post a Comment