Monday, July 26, 2010

A Wonderful Morning!

>


Good Morning everyone! I was just having a great little snoozer until my aunt Lulu's tiger decided to come and slobber all over my face. I was a bit surprised and realized my hair was a total mess!


Since my momma was downstairs AFK I decided to sneak into her room to grab her pink hair dryer so I can fix my hair. I didn't think my Momma would mind because she always says "Don't use my hair dryer!" but she never said not to when she wasn't there.
After I did my hair I have to admit her hair dryer was so hot , it felt like I was living in 100 degree weather. Holy potatoes! Then I turned the dryer off and ran back to my room and decided I should put on something besides my jammies. I did a whole search in my closet!
Then I picked out the most cutest little outfit. I seriously have some clothes problems, I buy lots of stuff and wear none of it! Today i decided to go a little bit out of my comfort zone...so hear is a little LOTD.
LOTD:
Skin: :Curio: Sundust [Frex] Cupid- Dark 1
Hair: Maitreya Charli- Natural Blonde
Shirt: Reek- Rawr! Tee - Girls Watermelon
Shorts: Penny Shorts [C*K] Outfit
Shoes: *BB* Solestars
Bandaid: I heart bandaids- (plain)


Have a super monday!

Brookie
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment